Broaden your horizons – Take your flash off the camera. The 4-channel, 2.4 GHz Strato 4 in 1 Wireless Trigger boasts ranges of 100 meters and beyond, and offers sync speeds of up to 1/250 second.* Running on widely available AAA batteries, the small footprint transmitter and receiver system is a must for any kit bag.
What can the Phottix Strato 4 in 1 Wireless Trigger do?
1. Trigger hot shoe flashes
2. Trigger studio strobes
3. Wired Shutter Release
4. Wireless Shutter Release
Canon and Nikon versions are available and feature an innovative TTL pass-through hot shoe on the transmitter. This feature is perfect for wedding and event photographers that shoot with on-camera TTL flash and slaved manual flashes or strobes. The Strato 4 in 1 receiver units also have wake-up functions for many Canon and Nikon flashes.
The Strato not only triggers flashes and studio strobes, it is also a wired and wireless shutter release. By using Phottix Accessory Cables you can connect the Strato to your Canon or Nikon camera. Use the Strato as a wired shutter release, or trigger your shutter wirelessly from more than 100 meters away.
Why use the Phottix Strato 4 in 1 Wireless Trigger?
- TTL pass-through on transmitter for on-camera TTL use and flash AF light
- Trigger hot shoe flashes and studio strobes
- Works as a wired and wireless shutter release
- Great reliability
- Superior build quality
- AAA batteries
Don’t take our word for it: Read the reviews. Professional photographer Craig Ferguson had a chance to test the Phottix Strato 4 in 1 Wireless Triggers – read his Phottix Strato review. Martin Pot, a reviewer from Australia also tested the new Phottix Strato – read the review on his site.
The Phottix Strato 4 in 1 Wireless Trigger will ship the Phottix retailers over the next two weeks. The Strato will also be available in the Phottix Online Store. (Don’t worry, it will be in stock soon.) A transmitter and receiver set – in Canon or Nikon versions with a shutter release cables will be available, as will Nikon and Canon compatible receivers sold separately.
Phottix Strato Technical Specs
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 100m +
- Channel: 4 channels
- Power: 2 x AAA batteries (Transmitter and Receiver), 5V DC
- Max sync speed: 1/250 sec*
- Outputs: Hot shoe, 3.5 mm, 2.5 mm ports (receiver)
- Inputs: 5 V. DC (receiver)
- Inputs: 3.5mm PC input port (transmitter)
- Attachment: 1/4 tripod lug, cold shoe (Receiver)
- Input voltage: 2.5-3.2V
- Minimum response time: 400us
- C/F port voltage handling: 5V
- Flash port voltage handling: 5V(transmitter) 300V(receiver)
- Body dimensions (transmitter): 85(L) x 40(W) x 38(H) mm
- Body dimensions (receiver): 85(L) x 40(W) x31(H) mm
- Antenna: built-in PCB antenna
- Transmitter Weight: 76g (with batteries)
- Receiver Weight: 66g (with batteries)
- Operating temperature: -15—65 ℃
- Storage temperature: -30—85 ℃
* On compatible cameras