You’ve been waiting and now it’s here. The patent pending Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger is now available in the Phottix Online Store.
What can the Phottix Odin TTL Trigger for Canon do?
- Wireless 2.4GHz. TTL and Manual Flash Triggering
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments – 18 different levels.)
- Mix TTL and Manual flash – fire some groups in TTL, others as manual
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions
- Remote manual mode flash power control
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual
- Compatible with Phottix Strato 4-in-1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Triggers
- Upgradeable via built-in USB ports.
Jump over and pick up an Odin, or see you local Phottix retailer.