We get a lot of email asking: Does the Odin work with the 5D Mark III? In short: Yes!
The above was shot with the Canon 5D Mark III and the Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger for Canon. Two flashes were fired into a 72″ Para-Pro Reflective Umbrella, a third used in an orbis Ring Flash as a hair light.
There are some issues with the Odin for Canon and the 5D Mark III when “bounce” flash is being used. Firmware revisions are being tested and will be available later this month. Stay tuned for further details and announcements.
- October 20: Canon announcing 1D Mark IV or Mark V
- You wanted 1/3rd stop adjustments – New Odin for Canon firmware available
- From the rumor-mill: Canon 5D Mark III scheduled for 2010
- It’s here: Phottix Odin TTL Trigger for Canon to ship next week
- Phottix Odin, Atlas II, Strato II Multi and Strato compatibility