The Phottix Odin for Canon and Nikon have been very popular. Phottix is pleased to announce a Sony-compatible Odin version. The Odin: Now a perfect trifecta from Phottix.
The Phottix Odin™ TTL Flash Trigger for Sony – the gold-standard in wireless TTL flash triggers.
Photographers can wirelessly trigger TTL flashes, retaining full TTL functions, as well as remotely control power and flash zoom settings. Shooting with off-camera TTL flash has been made incredibly easy.
- Wireless 2.4GHz. TTL and Manual Flash Triggering
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments – 18 different levels.)
- Remote manual mode flash power control with 1/3 stop adjustments
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual
- Mix TTL and Manual flash – fire some groups in TTL, others as manual
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions
- Compatible with Phottix Strato 4-in-1, Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Triggers and Phottix Atlas II Triggers
- Upgradeable firmware via built-in USB port.
What does the Odin offer?
The Phottix Odin TTL Trigger consists of an on-camera transmitter and control unit (TCU) and receiver units for compatible hot shoe flashes.
The Odin offers photographers four wireless channels and three flash control group designations. Flashes can be controlled in TTL or manual mode, or A:B ratio mode with EV +/- adjustments of three stops.
Flash head zoom can be dynamically adjusted as photographers adjust their lenses. Flash zoom can also be easily adjusted manually and set statically from 24 to 135 mm. The Phottix Odin system will also trigger compatible non-TTL flashes and studio strobes.
The Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger for Sony will start to ship this week. Check out the Phottix Online Store or check with your local Phottix retailer.