Phottix Odin Review: Rock Solid
The Phottix Odin TCU on camera.
With the recent release of Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger firmware UK-based Bellissima Photo has the following to say in an in-depth review comparing TTL triggers.
These are bullet proof flash triggers offering rock solid performance with a wide range of options for controlling ratios, setting rear or high curtain sync, selecting ETTL or Manual flash (both with 1/3rd stop control increments), all from the interface on the Tx unit which sits on the camera hotshoe.
Jump over the to the full post. If you haven’t picked up a set of Phottix Odin for Canon or Nikon see your local Phottix retailer or click on over to the Phottix Online Store.
- It’s here: Phottix Odin TTL Trigger for Canon to ship next week
- Phottix Odin wins award from Digi Magazine
- Phottix Odin, Atlas II, Strato II Multi and Strato compatibility
- Frank Doorhof reviews the Phottix Odin for Sony
- You wanted 1/3rd stop adjustments – New Odin for Canon firmware available