Take part in some top-notch photography education with world-renowned Frank Doorhof, November 25-26. (English language) in Emmeloord (The Netherlands)
Two Full days with an overload on model photography and retouching.
Topics include :
- Working with the model
- Designing sets
- Lighting tips and tricks
- Kick a$$ use of alternative lightsources
- Working on location
- Working in the studio
- Using materials for awesome effects
- Using gels for multi colored effects
- Killer portraits
- Small sets
- Photoshop, Lightroom and capture one
- Using layers fast and easy
- Favorite plugins
- Skin treatments
- Killer color adjustments
- Basic compositing
- Special lighting effects in post
- And much much more.
Frank says: This is the most intense workshop I teach and you’ll find on the market. For now we have an early bird with a 100.00 discount !!!!!!