Do you want to learn how to succeed as a wedding photographer? Get more bookings, learn lighting, posing, editing, business.. maybe you need inspired? Phottix Pro Teamer Steven Neeson‘s first photography workshop of 2017 will take place at The Hilton Hotel Templepatrick on 3rd & 4th February from 10am-5pm. This workshop will be focusing on wedding photography in particular but the techniques used can be transferred to other genres.
The workshop can be attended by amateur to professional ! Bring your camera gear along – you will be able to shoot with models.
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
Some of the topics covered on the workshop will be:
- Get sales – online advertising to get new customers
- Get sales – how to build customers without cost
- How to target the right customers
- How to work out pricing
- Customer interaction, online and in person
- Breakdown of how to shoot a full wedding Steven’s way
- Lighting explained
- Shooting with awkward customers
- Shooting with bridal the bridal
- Things to stay away from!
- How to use natural light effectively
- Off camera flash techniques
- On camera flash techniques
- LED lighting
- Posing techniques
- How to interact with couples
- How to be creative under pressure
- Post production techniques
- Individual critique if wanted
See the workshop page for all the details.