There’s a new mounting system in town – the Phottix Cerberus Multi Mount.
The Phottix Cerberus Multi Mount is your all-in-one mounting solution for hot shoe flashes. Use your hot shoe flashes with Bowens-compatible accessories, Elinchrom-compatible accessories, and the Phottix Transfolder Softbox range.
The Cerberus system comes with:
- Phottix Griffin with Phottix Easy-Folder-Compatible Mount and Phottix Varos Pro BG *
- Cerberus Elinchrom-Compatible Mount
- Cerberus Bowens-Compatible Mount
- Cerberus Phottix Transfolder-Compatible Mount
Like the mythical Cerberus, the Phottix Cerberus Multi Mount has three heads. The standard round mount works with the range of Phottix Transfolder Softboxes. Add the Bowen-compatible mount – and traditional S-Mount compatible accessories can be used with your hot shoe flash. Swap that out for the Elinchrom-compatible mount and use Elinchrom’s vast array of accessories with your hot shoe flash.
The durable and patented Phottix Griffin Universal Flash Mount holds many popular hot shoe flash models secure in a synthetic-lined spring-loaded clamp. The system was designed to be both durable and easy to use. A Phottix Varos Pro BG Umbrella Adapter is included to mount the Phottix Cerberus Multi Mount to a light stand or boom. The Phottiax Griffin is available on its own as well as being included with the Cerberus Multi Mount set.
Several configurations of the Phottix Cerberus are avaialble. Talk to you local Phottix dealer or buy from the Phottix Online Store.
* Note: The Phottix Griffin Mount with this set is affixed to the Phottix Cerberus Softbox Mount and cannot be removed. Varos Pro BG does not come with metal Coldshoe and male 3/8” and ¼ “ screw.
It looks like a great unit to support multiple modifiers.
I would like to see Multiblitz P mount in the future. ???