After considerable development and testing Phottix is happy to announce the newest addition to the Phottix Mitros+ family: The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash for Sony (Minolta Hot Shoe).
Use the Mitros+ on-camera as a key or fill light, as well as control and trigger other Mitros+ flashes or compatible flashes using Phottix Odin Receivers. The Mitros+ also offers a built-in Phottix Odin Receiver and Strato II Receiver. Existing Phottix triggers, like the Phottix Odin or Strato II can be used to trigger the Mitros+ without extra receivers.
- GN: 58 Sony-Compatible TTL Flash
- Built-in: Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato II Receiver
- Sony-compatible Master/Slave IR Triggering Modes
- TTL, Manual and Multi Stroboscopic Modes
- High Speed Sync
- AF Assist Light
- Flash Zoom: 24-105mm
- External Battery Port, 3.5mm Sync Port
- Quick Flash Mode
The Phottix Mitros+ for Sony will start to ship to Phottix retailers this week. For Full information see Phottix.com