Phottix Pro Carmen Chan demonstrates how to use the Phottix Strato TTL Trigger for Canon. The Nikon-compatible version was recently released and now available from the Phottix Online Store or Phottix Retailers.
With the LCD display and quick-change buttons adjustments are fast and easy. High-speed and second curtain sync are supported in this 4-channel, 2.4 GHz transmitter and receiver set. Shoot at maximum shutter speeds of 1/8000 s. *
- TTL flash trigger with EV adjustments (± 3 stops in 1/3 stops)
- Backlit LCD and Quick-Change buttons to adjust EV level, mode, and channel
- High Speed Sync mode – 1/8000
- Second Curtain Sync mode
- Wired and wireless shutter release functions
- 4 channels
- 100 meter range
- USB upgradable
- Compatible with other Phottix flash triggers
- Metal Cold Shoe on Receiver
The Strato TTL flash trigger is part of the ever-growing Phottix ecosystem and is compatible* with the Phottix Strato I and Strato II Multi series of triggers as well as the Phottix Atlas II.
The Strato TTL features a USB port for firmware upgrades. You won’t get left behind as camera and flash technology changes. The Strato TTL also features a optimization mode for Canon 1Dx cameras.