The Phottix TTL Trigger needs a name! Win a Phottix TTL Trigger for Canon when released and become immortal by naming a product.
The upcoming Phottix TTL Trigger promises to make off-camera TTL shooting powerful and easy. In the final stages of testing Phottix is gearing up by picking a name for this amazing new product.
See the post for full details – but in short:
- Wireless 2.4GHz. TTL and Manual Flash Triggering
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions
- Remote power control in A:B, A:B C ratio modes with +/- EV …adjustments
- Remote power control of groups in TTL mode with +/- EV …adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stops)
- Remote manual mode flash power control
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual
- On-camera AF Assist Light
Phottix products names are based on Greek myths and heroes – we’d like to expand this to incorporate more nations. Can you pick a name for the Phottix TTL Trigger based on your country’s mythology? Are words in your language a perfect name for this TTL trigger? We want your ideas.
- “Like” the Phottix Fan Page
- Or, tweet the following: I entered the @phottixjournal name the TTL trigger contest: http://goo.gl/1Q6zb
- Email your name, Facebook user name, or twitter user name, and your TTL trigger name to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The contest will run February 21 to March 4, 2011. Judging will take place: March 7 to 11, 2011. The winner will be announced March 14, 2011.
- The Prize: One Phottix TTL Trigger set for Canon – including one Transmitter and Receiver.
Get brainstorming – now is your time to shine and win a cool prize in the process.
The Fine Print and Rules:
- One entry per email address.
- The contest closes March 4, 2011 at 11:59 pm (GMT +8)
- Names rated on originality, creativity and relation to existing Phottix product names.
- The decisions of the judges are final.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- Prize: One Phottix TTL Trigger for Canon set including a transmitter and receiver.
- The winning name, due to copyright and intellectual property regulations, may not be used on final product.
- The winner relinquishes any rights to further compensation if their entry wins and is used.