To the end the year here is a video from a photographer in Taiwan that recent tested out the Phottix Aion Wireless Timer.
What can you do with the Aion?
- Self, interval and long exposure timers
- Number of frames setting
- Auto-bracketed timer setting for HDR photos
- Wireless and wired timer and camera shutter control.
- Two-stage shutter button for AF and shutter release
- Instant, continuous 5 shot, 2 second delay and bulb shutter release mode.
Phottix Aion sets for Canon, Nikon, Sony and Olympus are available. See your local Phottix Retailer or jump over the Phottix Online Store for more details.
Only problem is that I now have Magic Lantern in my 5D and T3i and all this is built into the ML system and its free . . .