Phottix Pro Miguel Quiles introduces the new Phottix Odin II TTL Flash Trigger for Sony on AdoramaTV.
The much anticipated Phottix Odin II TTL Flash Trigger for Sony started shipping to Phottix partners world-wide last week.
Sony users can easily control and trigger compatible products within the Phottix ecosystem, including the Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash (For Sony), the 2016 TIPA-award winning Phottix Indra360 TTL Studio light, and the much-lauded Indra500 TTL Studio light.
Firmware upgrades for the Mitros+ and Indra series adding Odin II functionality are available for download.
- 5 groups A, B, C, D, E
- 32 channels with User-set Digital ID
- Group buttons and control dial for fast changes
- TTL Power Control +/- 3EV
- Manual Power Control 1/1 to 1/128
- High Speed Sync*
- Second Curtain Sync (Nikon, Sony only)
- AF Assist Light
- Flash Zoom control
- Modeling Light Control with Indra500/360
- 2.4 GHz, Range 332ft (100m)
- Compatible with Indra500/360 TTL, Mitros+, Odin, Strato, Strato II, Atlas II