DPReview has published their first hands-on impression with the new Nikon Z6 Mirrorless Camera. The Z6 is the “little brother” of the previously released Nikon Z7.
What does the Z6 offer:
- 24.5MP full-frame BSI-CMOS sensor
- Hybrid autofocus system w/273 phase-detect points
- Up to 12 fps burst shooting (Raw + JPEG)
- 3.69M-dot OLED viewfinder
- 2.1M-dot tilting touch LCD
DPReview says of hte Z6 image quality:
- Image quality is essentially class-leading, with high levels of detail and good high ISO performance
- Dynamic range is good on paper but, like the Z7, can reveal a banding pattern if you try to use the deeper shadow regions. The likelihood of seeing the banding in the real-world is small.
Photo and text via: DPReview